Connect Canon lbp6230dw connect to wifi
Canon Mobile Printing is completely free and allows you to print directly from your iPhone or Android device. This makes it easy to stay productive while on the move. You will be able to deliver documents in 6 seconds thanks to the speedy printing speed of up to 26 pages per minutes and quick first printing.
Setup Canon lbp6230dw WiFi mac. There are sockets for USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet connections and printers on the back. If the router is in WPS mode, creating a wireless connection is as easy as two buttons. The buttons on the router, as well as the front of your printer, can be used to create a link without the need for an access code.
Specifications for the Canon Printer lbp6230dw
- Type of printer; Personal printer -- laser monochrome
- Background; Form Factor
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Laser technology
- Speed of printing: Up to 25 ppm black and white -- A4 (8.25 x 11.7 inches).
- Communication technology; wire
- USB; Scepter
- Image enhancement technology; Automatic image reducing
- Yes, automatic duplexing
- Time is taken to create the first black-and-white print.
- Language simulation; CAPT
- Media services: 1-sheet bypass tray, 250 sheets multipurpose tray
- Type; private printer
- Min. Minimum document size H; 3 in
- Min. Minimum document size V; 5
- Maximum document size: H; 8.5 m
- The maximum document size is V. 14
- Media types: envelopes, heavy papers, index cards and labels. Plain paper, transparencies.
- Media sizes: A4 (8.25ins x 11.75ins), A5 (5.83ins x 8.25ins), B5 (6.93ins x 9.83ins), Executive (7.25ins x 10.5ins), Legal (8.25ins x 14.25ins), Legal (8.5x14ins), Letter A Size (8.5x11ins)
- Min. Min.
- Maximum weight of the carrier: 163 g/m2
Canon printer lbp6230dw compatible with OS.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista Sp2
- Windows XP SP3 32 bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon Printer lbp6230dw Configuration Windows:
- You will need to prepare everything you need, including a notebook, printer and USB cable that connects the printer to the notebook.
- You must ensure that the USB cable is compatible with the USB port on your laptop.
- You can download the installation files from this website if you lose your CD driver.
- Find the right one for your printer model.
- Once all the elements have been prepared, you can simply start the installation program that you have already installed on the CD driver or downloaded.
- Next, you need to wait patiently for it to finish.
- You will be asked for some options such as components, installation locations, and your name.
- Make sure you fill in all fields correctly.
- The printer is now ready to go after you have completed the setup wizard. To confirm that the printer was successfully installed, you must print the page.
Canon Printer lbp6230dw Configuration Mac
- Follow these steps to download and install.
- Save file. Check the settings to find the exact location of the record.
- Double-click the file you downloaded, and mount it on the disk.
- Double-click on the mounted disk image.
- Double-click on the zip file in the folder. The installation will begin automatically.
Canon Printer lbp6230dw Wireless Network Configuration:
- You must ensure that the Canon printer lbp6230dw is turned on.
- Hold the [WiFi] button toward the printer cover until it blinks once. Then turn it on.
- After the WiFi button blinks blue, go to the access point. Then press the [WPS] button in less than 2 minutes.
- Check that the printer is turned on.
- Place a sheet A4 or Letter-sized plain white paper.
- Hold the Cancel Button button down until the orange alarm light flashes for 15 days. Then, turn the switch on. You will see the network information page.
- This completes the WPS Installation procedure.
- Install the software as usual to make the most of your Canon printer lbp6230dw.
- Download the software and the guides if you don't have the CD that came with your item.
For further assistance, contact us if the wireless configuration of the Canon printer lbp6230dw connect to wifi fails to work after you have followed the instructions.