Connect Canon lbp6230dw Connect To Wifi
The Canon LBP6230dw is a reliable monochrome laser printer that can be connected to a wireless network. With WiFi connectivity, you can print conveniently from anywhere within range of your wireless router. Follow this step-by-step guide to get your LBP6230dw printer connected to WiFi.
Before connecting your LBP6230dw to your WiFi network, make sure you have the following:
- Active wireless network setup with SSID broadcasting enabled. Note down the network name and password.
- Canon LBP6230dw printer installed with the latest firmware.
- Admin access to the router to configure WiFi settings.
- A computer connected to the wireless network you want the printer to join.
Setup WiFi Connection on the Printer
- Press the Menu button on the printer control panel. Navigate to "Network Settings" using the arrow keys and press OK.
- Select "Wireless LAN Setup" and press OK. Choose "Setup Method" as "Standard Setup".
- Select the SSID of your WiFi network when it appears on the printer display. Press OK.
- When prompted, enter the network password using the printer's control panel. Press OK.
- The printer will now attempt to connect to the wireless network. Make sure the connection is successful before proceeding.
Install Software and Add Printer
- Download the Canon printer drivers for the LBP6230dw model. Install the software on your computer.
- Open the printer settings and click "Add Printer". Select your LBP6230dw model.
- If the printer isn't automatically detected, add it manually using the IP address displayed on the printer control panel.
- Follow the prompts to complete software installation and setup.
- Print a test page to confirm the wireless connection is working.
Your Canon LBP6230dw is now ready to print over the WiFi network. Position it within range of your router for the best connectivity. With wireless setup complete, you can print conveniently from multiple devices.