Know why you should get a spray tan before going on vacation
If you are heading for a vacation, a coveted tan glow can do wonders to brighten and subtly uplift your natural skin tone. Getting a spray tan just before embarking on your holiday is the perfect way to hide bumps, scars, and blemishes without leaving streaks. If you have booked your tickets and are all set to enjoy your holidays after months of being cooped up, visit our tanning salon for a beautiful natural glow.
We give you some benefits of UV free tanning before your next holiday so that you can enjoy it even better in several ways:
Airbrush tanning appointment usually lasts for about 15 minutes; very little time to get that sun-kissed tan before you hop on the plane. If you tan a day or two before your appointment, you will have that darker skin tone throughout your holiday.
A spray tan defines your cheekbones and jawlines. It also makes your teeth appear whiter against the darker skin tone. In short, it enables you to define your features, elevating your look. With better complexion and radiant skin, you can skip on the tedious make-up routine and focus on planning your trip.
You can save your skin from harmful UV rays when venturing out by getting an organic spray tan before your vacation. You may feel like skipping your SPF routine as you have an air tan. But dermatologists strictly recommend using it to protect your skin from premature signs of aging, sunspots, and the risk of skin cancer. Oil-based SPF will cause the tan to fade faster as compared to water-based ones. Pick the right one for yourself!
Everyone wants to look stunning on their vacation; especially when clicking thousands of photos. Instead of capturing the images with your pearly white-toned skin, tan up to capture some awesome photos that you can proudly flaunt. Air tan can make your muscle look more defined; we are sure you will flaunt your bare skin when you wear your swimsuit. When you look good, you automatically feel great!
Tips for a pre-vacation air tan:
Since you know the benefits of getting an air tan before you mount your airplane, let's read some tips that will ensure you get a nice, even glow.
- Exfoliating and moisturizing your skin at least a week before your vacation is quintessential. Prepping your skin in this manner will give you an even and long-lasting tan.
- Give your tan some time to settle; book your airbrush tanning appointment at least a day or two before your trip.
- If you are new to the tanning world, go for a trial run before your vacation. People tend to wait for the very last moment before they take the plunge. Like weddings, we advise you to get yourself tanned at least once earlier before your vacation. For exclusive airbrush tanning tips for brides, click here.
- Visit a qualified airbrush tanning expert to get your perfect shade. You don't want an uneven tan that's either too dark or too light for your cool selfie images.
Tips to keep your air tan last longer:
Do you want your air tan to fade when you are on your vacation? Of course not! To make your air tan last longer, follow these tips:
- Avoid hot water; that includes hot showers, hot tubs, or saunas. Your tan will strip from your skin in no time.
- Avoid staying in the pool for very long. We know you are on vacation, and it is hard to resist when everyone is having a gala time. But Chlorine tends to excessively dry your skin; chlorinated water tends to impact your skin and thus your tan. Avoid the pool when the tan is developing.
- Moisturize twice a day with an oil-free and air-tan-friendly moisturizer to keep your tan lasting longer. That's the secret to a healthy glow and long-lasting tan.
- Use self-tanners to make your tan last longer and help it fade more evenly.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. If your skin has enough moisture, it won't shed, and that will help to hold onto the color for longer.
Getting an air tan from the best tanning salons before your much-awaited vacation can make you feel like a million bucks. Clients often tend to get confused whether what is a better option; spray tanning or airbrush tanning. If you wish to know the difference and decide for yourself, click here. By following these tips from spray tanning near me, you can set out to have a blast without worrying about your looks. We at Air-tan are always with you; we want to make every moment of your vacation picture perfect with our beautiful tan. Book an appointment soon if you have planned a vacation!