What are the characteristics the Drug Rehabilitation Center?
The drug rehabilitation is one of the medical treatments which are the dependency of the psychoactive substances like alcohol, prescription drugs, and street drugs such as cannabis, cocaine, heroin, and amphetamines. It will provide the psychological, legal, social, financial, and physical consequences that can be caused by the extreme abuses. With the help of this article you will know about the characteristics of the drug rehabilitation centre in Gurgaon and New Delhi.
What are the successful characteristics of the drug rehabilitation centre in Gurgaon?
The successful characteristics of the Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Gurgaon are given by,
- Personalized treatment – The medical staff will provide a unique facility for every patient during the program. It helps to know the feeling and emotions of the person and they can treat easily in the future.
- Medical Detox – If you are physically addicted to the drugs the rehab centre will add the Detox treatment in the program.
- Options for the long-term inpatient treatments – Some of the peoples are addicted to the drugs which the treatment is given as long term for thirty days. Till the patient will end the drug-taking.
- More than just Detox – The drug addiction treatment will speak to the mental, spiritual and psychological aspects.
- Therapy is essential – It is the successful part of the drug addiction treatment. It also provides you with check-in and progress of the treatment goals.
What are the types of programs in the drug rehabilitation centre in New Delhi?
There are five types of treatment programs in the Drug Rehabilitation Centre in New Delhi. They are given by,
Long-term residential treatment: It provides the 24 hours care in a day. The best treatment model is the therapeutic community. It will plan to stay between six to twelve months. It will also include the employment training and other services.
Short-term residential treatment: This program is designed to treat the alcohol problems. The period of this treatment is three to six weeks in hospital-based inpatient. This program helps to reduce the risk of relapse.
Outpatient treatment program: The outpatient program is designed to treat the patient’s medical and other mental problems to their drug disorder.
Individualized drug counseling – It is focused on to reduce or stop the drug use and also include the employment status, illegal activity, social relation, and family relations.
Group counseling – The counseling can be given as a group and they will guide to stop to taking the drugs and also provide the advice for a future successful life.
What are the benefits of the drug rehabilitation centre?
- It will help to break the addictive cycle of the drugs.
- The rehab will teach about the addiction so the patients will learn about the addictions of the drugs.
- It will dig into the underlying issues and help to build the new coping skills.
- The rehabs will build the new habitat and practices. This includes the physical and emotional health, relationship, and occupational.
- They will also establish the healthy boundaries.
- The rehab centre will also give the awareness about the drug addiction
Lead your life without the drugs!!