How To Take Screenshot In Laptop And PC?
Most of the time, we feel the need of taking screenshot while working on PC or laptop. But due to lack of knowledge, we are not able to take screenshots. Due to which, our work remains incomplete sometimes.
By the way, if somebody wants to take full screenshot then the easiest way of doing this is “press Windows+PrintScreen”. But if you want screenshot of some particular screen then what will you do then?
We have given solution of this problem in Hindi also “laptop me screenshot kaise le”. Because this problem will not resolve by pressing “Windows +Print screen”.
Therefore, we have brought some techniques for you through which you will be able to take screenshots in your PC or laptop. To know How to Take Screenshot in Laptop and PC, you must read out this entire article.
4 methods of taking screenshots in PC or Laptop:
Here, we are telling you 4 methods of taking screenshots in PC or Laptop. These 4 methods will help you to capture specific part of the screen.
Method 1: If you want to take screenshot of full-screen:
- First of all, open the screen of which you want to take screenshot.
- Press “Window+PrintScreen” button from your keyboard.
- The screenshot will go in your picture folder automatically.
- Now, go to the “file Explorer”.
- Open “picture” folder.
- You will see a folder name with “picture”
- Click on it and you will see the screenshot taken by you.
- Now, you can edit this screenshot and use it anywhere you want.
If you don’t want to follow this long procedure above said then you can open any photo editor, clipboard or MS paint and press “Ctrl+V”. The screenshot will paste directly here.
Method 2: Take screenshot of open Window:
Sometimes, many software, Windows and browser are opened in our laptop or PC but we want to take screenshot of one of them. At this time, you should go through the following steps given below.
- Open the following software, app, window or browser of which you want to take screenshot.
- Now, press “Alt+PrintScreen” button from your keyboard.
- After that, open MS paint or any other photo editor app in your PC or laptop and press “Ctrl+V” to paste it.
- Now, you can edit this screenshot as per your choice and use it anywhere you want.
Method 3: If you want to take screenshot of a particular space:
To take screenshot of a particular space, you have to install “snipping” tool in your PC or laptop. To know, how to take screenshot with the help of snipping tool, read out the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, open “snipping tool”. For this, you have to follow Menu >> All programs >> Accessories. Or go to the menu and type “snipping tool” in search button.
- Tap on the name of the tool to open it.
- Hit on the “new” button showing at the left space of the screen.
- Open the list from the option. You will see four options in the list named as free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip and Full-screen Snip.
- Select any option as per your choice and take screenshot easily.
Method 4: Capture screenshot via software:
If you don’t like any method mentioned above then you can use software also to take screenshot. There are many software available in present time through which you can capture any part of the screen.
But LightShot is the famous software which is followed by the most of the people. This is known as the fastest software to complete the process. Here, we are telling you how to take screenshot with the help of LightShot software.
- First, install “LightShot” software in your laptop or PC.
- Open the particular space of the screen of which you want to take screenshot.
- Now, open the LightShot software.
- Press “Prtscr” button from the keyboard.
- A select option will open at your screen after pressing the button.
- Press right button from your mouse and drag continuously in direction of the space of which you want to take screenshot.
- After that, you can save the screenshot in any folder as per your choice.
Name of other Screenshot software
If you don’t like the software above mentioned then you can use any other software too. We have given the names of many screenshot software below.
- Skitch: It is absolutely free, Works with Mac and Windows
- TinyGrab: It Works with Mac and Windows and free too.
- Ember: It is Paid $25.00, Works with Mac
- PicPack: It charges $9 to $22 per user, Works with Windows
- Sahrex: This software doesn’t charge, Works with Windows
- Marker: Free, Works with Mac and Windows
- Nimbus Screenshot: Cost nothing, Works with Mac and Windows
- GreenShot: Absolutely free, Works with Windows
- LightShot: Doesn’t charge anything, Works with Mac and Windows
We all know how important screenshots are for an article or blog. We have discussed all crucial details of “How to Take Screenshot in Laptop and PC” in this article. We hope that you will use these methods while taking screenshots.